HP Officejet Pro 8100 Not Printing
HP Officejet Pro 8100 not printing errors can occur due to various reasons like Paper Jam, Cartridge Failure, and Low Ink Levels on the Cartridge, Failure to get connected to the wired or wireless Network, Jammed Paper on the Paper trays and a few more.
Here are some of the quick and easy guidelines you can follow for resolving the issue to a greater extent
Clearing the Paper Jam
- The initial step to be performed is to pull out the Paper tray and remove any loose or Jammed Paper. Insert or Position the Paper properly and then proceed with the Printing process.
- Also look for any Paper Jams at the rear side of the Printer.
Clean the Paper Feed Rollers
- Also start cleaning the Paper feed rollers to remove any dust, Paper or Fiber that gets accumulated on the rollers
- Start checking the Ink Cartridge access door for any Ink Leakage. If the cartridge is leaking, try replacing the existing cartridges with a new one
- Power Off Your Printer >Disconnect The Power Cables > Turn The Printer So That The Rear Side Will Be Visible > Push The Button On Either Side Of The Duplexer > Use Flashlight To Check Jammed Paper On The Rear Side Of The Printer.
START PERFORMING A RESET TO RESOLVE HP OFFICEJET PRO 8100 NOT PRINTING ERRORS
- Resetting your HP Officejet Pro 8100 printer (123.hp.com/setup) is another best method to overcome the 8100 printer’s, not printing errors. Resetting your printer is quite easy. All you need to do is to disconnect your Printer from the Power cord
- Wait for at least 60 seconds and then plug in the power cord back to the wall outlet. HP always recommends connecting the Printer directly to the wall outlet
- Turn on the Printer and wait till the warm-up period gets completed.
- Start printing your documents to check if the HP Officejet pro 8100 not printing errors persist. If the above steps don’t work, you can start servicing your Printer.
- Free services will be provided if your Printer is under warranty period
- You can also try removing the Printhead and then insert it back again for resolving most of the Printing errors
- Turn On The Printer > Open The Ink Cartridge Access Door > Disconnect The Power Cord > Lift The Carriage Latch > Lift And Remove The Print Head From The Carriage Gently