HP Officejet Pro 6830 Ink Cartridge
This blog will help you to replace the ink cartridge that are running low on ink with new HP Officejet pro 6830 ink cartridge.
How to purchase the correct ink Cartridge for your 6830 printers:
Visit HP SureSupply to check for the compatibility of toner or ink cartridge. You can also purchase Replacement Cartridge and other supplies by entering your printer model number.
- Visit HP SureSupply.
- You will be asked to select your country/region if necessary.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to buy or place an order for new supplies of the HP 6830 ink cartridge (123.hp.com/setup).
- Or you can also check for cartridge compatibility for your printer.
How to replace the HP Officejet Pro 6830 ink Cartridge:
Follow the below given steps to change the cartridge
- Press the power button to turn on your printer if it is not already switched on.
- Gently place your finger on the left side of the printer where there is a slot and lift the door that gives access to the Cartridge.
- The carriage will move to the access area, wait for some time until the carriage settles down in a position and until no further noise comes.
- Press the cartridge that you want to remove inwards from outside to remove it.
- Remove the cartridge from the slot.
- Take the new cartridge that you want to put in from its package.
- Remove the orange pull tab on the cartridge straight back to remove it.
Caution: when you are removing the Orange pull-tab from the new HP Officejet pro 6830 ink cartridge be very careful and ensure that you have removed the orange pull-tab and the plastic wrap completely. Otherwise, the ink will leak from the cartridge. When you remove the orange pull-tab there will be a slight tear on the paper label on top of the cartridge. It is necessary to properly extract the ink out from the cartridge.
- Twist the orange color cap anti-clockwise to snap it open.
Caution: do not touch the copper- color or the ink nozzle as it may result in clogged or ink failure and also bad electrical connection.
- Turn the cartridge and check for the color label on its side. Match it with the color label inside the printer cartridge slot.
- Slide the cartridge down the slot and press it from behind until it is firmly seated.
- If the cartridge is not seated properly, take it out again and bend the tab nicely and try reinserting it.
Caution: Do not bend the tab more. Bending it more can damage the cartridge or break the tab off.
- Follow the same steps to install a new cartridge.
- Close the access door and the printer will align the cartridge automatically.
Follow these steps to replace the HP Officejet pro 6830 ink cartridge every time the cartridge runs low on ink. For more help call our toll-free number +1-855-718-4110. For more information visit us at 123-hp-com-ojpro.com