HP OfficeJet Pro 6960 Driver Installation
This blog is to guide you with HP OfficeJet pro 6960 driver installation after your purchase it. It will provide you the help to find the complete information about the driver software for your printer driver installation.
For a system operating on Windows 10:
- Switch on your printer and your computer if you have not already turned it on.
- Connect the USB cord one end to the printer and the other end to the system
- The built in software driver will detect the OS and will start downloading the driver software into your system.
- Keep following all the instructions that come on screen to complete the installation process.
- Your printer should work fine now. Try performing a test print to check it.
- If your system runs on any other OS then follow the instructions given below.
Steps to install the HP OfficeJet pro 6960 driver to your windows system:
- Make sure you connect the power cord that came along with the printer accessories to the printer and to the power supply.
- The driver installation CD/DVD ROM that came along with the printer.
- Keep an USB cable which is less than 3 meters in length ready.
- Turn on your computer where you want to install the printer driver.
- Check if you have connected your printer and your computer using a USB cord.
- If there is any existing USB connection, remove it.
- Do not connect the USB cord between the printer and the system until you receive a prompt during the installation process (123.hp.com/setup).
- Now insert the CD/DVD into the CD drive of your system
- The Auto run window will open. Double click on the setup file and it will trigger start the installation Wizard.
- Keep following all the instructions that come on the screen carefully without missing out anything.
- During the setup process you will receive a prompt message to connect the USB cable between your printer and the computer. Connect it.
- Wait until your system detects the printer.
- If your computer does not detect your printer, then check if you have connected the USB cable between your printer and the computer securely.
- You should also check if you have connected to the correct port.
- If your system does not recognize your printer, remove the USB cable from the system and the printer and reconnect it.
- You can also try inserting the USB cable into a different USB slot on your system.
- Try changing your USB cord if your printer was not recognized after following the above steps.
- If everything goes well, then you should now be able to print now.
- Try doing a test print to check if your printer is working properly.
If you find any difficulties during the HP OfficeJet pro 6960 driver visit our website 123-hp-com-ojpro.com or contact our customer care numbers +1-855-718-4110 to speak to our technical engineers who will be ready to give guidance for your HP OfficeJet pro 6960 driver download and help to complete the installation process.