HP OfficeJet Pro 6968 Wireless Setup
HP OfficeJet Pro 6968 is one among the latest HP OfficeJet Pro printer with amazing print quality and speed. These features make the printer compatible to use in small offices and work groups. An active internet connection is essential for setting up the HP OfficeJet Pro 6968 printers wirelessly. Here are some of the easy ways you can follow to how to do HP OfficeJet Pro 6968 wireless setup.
- The first step is to connect your HP printer to the wireless network.
- Install the printer driver and software (123.hp.com/setup).
- Then select the connection type as wireless .
- Gather the network name and password
- Before you set up the printer on the wireless network, make sure that you have collected the network name and password.
- Turn on your Printer, Router, and computer.
- If you are unable to find your network name and password, go to the option; Find your wireless WEP, WPA, WPA2.
- The following items are essential before HP OfficeJet Pro 6968 wireless setup
- Network name, Network password, the computer which is connected to the wireless network.
- The network name is also called as SSID and the network password is called WEP key or WPA SECURITY phase.
- Broadband internet connection is recommended.
- Ensure that your Printer and router are turned on and both are connected to the same network.
- Place your devices close to the computer and the router during the installation process.
- If you have connected any USB or Ethernet cable, try to remove it for setting up a wireless connection
Wireless set up process
- Go to the printers control panel from the home screen.
- Swipe down and touch the wireless icon.
- The next step is to press the Setup icon.
- Now press the wireless settings and go to the wireless set up wizard.
- Choose the network name from the available networks and then press ok.
- If the list does not contain your network name, try entering a new “network name”.
- Follow the onscreen instructions and enter the network name when prompted.
- The last and final step is the downloading and installation of the drivers. On screen, instructions are now provided to install the drivers and software.
- Click on the add printer option, when prompted by the installer.
- Complete the installation process from the HP installer.