HP OfficeJet Pro 6968
Whichever device you buy, you will have to unbox it first. This may sound simple, but if you are not careful during your unboxing, you will end up having issues later on, which is difficult to troubleshoot. This article deals about unboxing, setting up and troubleshooting your HP OfficeJet Pro 6968 printer.
How to unbox your HP OfficeJet Pro 6968?
- The first thing you will find inside the printer box is the instruction manual.
- There is another sheet of paper called the Ink card. Use it to subscribe for cartridge refills.
- A complete set of brand new sealed cartridges is available with a sealed packing:
- Open it only when you are going to insert it into your printer.
- A replacement cartridge cannot be used during an initial set up.
- The printer’s power cord comes in a separate packing.
- The box also comes along with a two-wire phone cable for setting up the printer for the fax function.
- Slide the printer out from the box, carefully. The printer is fragile so avoid any swift movements.
- Recycle the box and the packing materials.
How to set up your HP OfficeJet Pro 6968?
- Connect the printer to a power source using the original power cord that came along with the printer.
- Install the cartridges in their appropriate position.
- To know about this in detail, kindly refer our website’s blogs section.
- Now you can setup the printer using a wired connection or wirelessly.
- Take a note of your home network’s name and retrieve its password
- Your computer should also be connected to the above-mentioned network
- For connecting the printer, go ‘Settings’ and choose the appropriate option
- On the display screen of your printer, select the name of your network
- Now, you are connected wirelessly
- To download the latest printer driver software visit 123.hp.com/setup
- Form a connection from the printer using an Ethernet cable to the router
- The computer should also be connected to the same network as above
- The ‘Printers and Scanners’ option has to be opened from your computer
- Read and complete the setup based on the instructions that appear on your computer screen
Thus, the configuration of your printer is completed successfully. If you are not able to comprehend these steps, do call us on our toll-free number +1-855-718-4110 for help. We will assist you in configuring and setting up your device. For more updates visit us at 123-hp-com-ojpro.com