HP Officejet pro 6978 Driver
For the proper functioning of the Officejet Pro devices, make sure that the HP Officejet pro 6978 driver is up to date along with the latest version of the software. Downloading the driver and software are laid-back processes without much fuss associated with them. To be precise, it takes only a few steps to install a software and a driver for your printing device.
Hewlett Packard is well-known in the field of electronic devices. The company specializes in making various types of printers. Manufactured to meet both home and business needs, these HP printers are front-runners in comparison to the competition.
The OfficeJet series was designed keeping in mind the commercial use of a printer in an office setup. The HP OfficeJet 6978 printer is a part of this series and comes along with an array of features going hand-in-hand with technology. Apart from the usual functions of printing, scanning, and copying, there are additional features such as ePrint, AirPrint and Mopria that makes it an attractive option for youngsters too.
Where can I find the HP Officejet Pro 6978 driver?
- You can download the driver from the HP site, printer support where you can search for your printer model and choose the appropriate drivers and software (123.hp.com/setup).
- In the Search box, look for your printer model, for example you will be searching for OfficeJet 6978 in this case.
- You will now be directed to the support page of the particular printer.
- In blue color, you will find several options from which you need to choose the Software and Drivers option.
- Select the option that appears on the right to move to the next page.
- You will now be in the landing page of the Software and Drivers Download for the chosen printer model.
- Download the basic drivers available for the OfficeJet 6978 printer.
What is the name of the HP Officejet Pro 6978 driver?
- HP Basic Driver
- HP Universal Fax Driver for Windows
- HP Universal Fax Driver for Windows Release Notes
Choose any one of the available drivers that mirror your needs and match your system requirements. You might have to download a separate software for ePrint if you want to make use of that feature. ePrint will technically lessen your burden of depending on printing software and rather lets you print from any device connected to the same network. For more information, you can visit our website 123-hp-com-ojpro.com or call our toll-free number at +1-855-718-4110