HP Officejet Pro 7720 Wide Format All-in-One print
Print professional-quality color for up to 50% less cost-per-page with the all new HP Officejet Pro 7720 Wide Format All-in-One printer. You can increase the office productivity with this Officejet all-in-one printer. It can handle paper size up to A3. This printer comes with a touchscreen display which can make you customize your prints easily.
Print big Play big:
- You can print up to 11 * 17 inches (A3).
- The 35-page automatic document feeder makes the task simple and easy.
- The automatic duplex printing makes you print two- sides without having to turn the page manually.
- The touchscreen display makes you perform all the printer functionalities real quick.
- The time-saving shortcuts can help you perform that.
Get professional quality prints at an affordable rate:
- Use the HP high-yield ink cartridges (Optional) and you can increase the output.
- You can print brochures, office documents and other presentations with this printer.
- Get high-quality printing using this printer.
- The prints can be waterproof, fade-resistant and smear free printers.
- Also, print borderless brochures, photos, documents and flyers with the help of this printer.
Use the HP Smart App for printing directly from mobile:
- You can print directly from your smartphones and Tablets (IOS and Android).
- Simply connect your smartphone to the printer wirelessly and can start printing in a snap.
- The HP smart App makes your printing from your smartphones very simple.
- Choose the document or file on your phone and tap the print option to print it.
- It’s that simple.
- The HP Officejet pro 7740 Printer is large and heavy for an inkjet printer.
- It measures around 12.1*23*17.5 inches
- It weighs around 34.1 pounds.
- You should choose a separate table or bench to keep this printer.
- Since it is an all-in-one printer, it can print, scan, copy and Fax.
- With the paper tray capacity of 250 sheets, it can hold papers that measure up to tabloid-size.
- It comes with a monthly duty cycle of 30,000 pages.
- The recommended amount for this printer is 1,500 sheets monthly.
- Comes with an auto-duplexer which can help you save paper printing on both sides.
- The scanner on the printer can scan up to legal size.
- The ADF or the automatic document feeder can take up to 35 sheets.
- On the printer front, you can find the printer’s control panel which has a 2.6 inches touchscreen display which makes navigation very easy.
- You can opt for both wired and wireless connectivity for the printer.
- For connecting the printer to the system/laptop you can use the USB cable that comes along with the accessories.
- Additionally, you get an Ethernet cable for wired internet connectivity.
- The printer comes with built-in Wi-Fi that supports the HP Wireless direct.
- You can also use the Apple’s AirPrint to which the printer is compatible.
- Print directly from the google cloud print as well.
- Use the HP Smart App to scan or print directly from your smartphones.
The output print quality should be good for any business use. Find about the output quality of the 7720 here.
- Print the first page out (black) in less than 10 seconds and for (color) its less than 11 seconds.
- The output resolution for black is around 1200*1200 rendered dpi.
- Similarly, the output resolution for color print is around 4800 by 1200 optimized dpi on HP Advanced Photo Paper 1200 by 1200 dpi input
- For hardware, the scan resolution is 1200*1200 dpi.
- And for optical, the scan resolution is up to 1200 dpi.
- Copy resolution for black texts is up to 600 dpi and for the color it’s again up to 600dpi.
The HP Officejet Pro 7720 Wide Format All-in-One is an ideal printer for small businesses. It can print relatively fast with a competitive cost per page.