Best Features of HP Officejet pro 7740 Printer
The HP Officejet pro 7740 is a wide format printer, which prints tabloid sizes (11 * 17-inch) or larger papers.
Design and features:
- It has a boxy design; with black and white color combination make it look classy.
- Its measures 23 by 28.1 inches from front to back and 1 inch tall.
- It weighs 9 pounds.
- It does not fit on a desktop and needs a separate printer stand to hold it.
- Mobile connectivity: Wireless direct, AirPrint, google cloud print, and HP ePrint.
- You can also scan and print from your USB devices directly.
- Main functions: 4-in-1 (Print, scan, copy and Fax).
- Color touchscreen display for the printer settings.
- Paper type supported: Plain, HP Premium presentation Matte 120g; HP Tri-fold Brochure glossy 180g, HP Brochure Matte 180g, HP Advanced photo paper;
- You can Scan, print, copy and fax from the 35 sheet Auto-duplexing top that helps you to save paper by turning the pages automatically.
- Auto Duplexing allows you to print on two-sided without have to change the side manually.
- You also get an IRIS’s Readiris Pro 14 with the HP Officejet pro 7740, which can convert scanned text to editable text.
Performance, Print Quality and Paper handling:
- The Officejet pro 7740 is one of the fastest tabloid printers when compared to a few other printers available in the market.
- It can print 24 ppm for a normal document
- It prints nearly laser quality texts.
- It has a 250 sheet paper drawer that can be adjusted from 3 by 5 inches to 11.7 to 17 inches to fit the paper that is being fed.
- The output tray has a capacity of 75 pages.
- The recommended amount of pages that can be printed per month is roughly around 250 to 1500 pages.
- It can print photos, presentations, four-page letter-sized booklets by simply printing two pages on each side and folding the sheet in the middle.
- The 7740 all-in-one printer, when compared to its competitor is fast and has a decent range of paper input.
- With two 250 sheets input, it allows you print two different types of documents or files simultaneously.
- It allows you to print wide range documents for a cheaper cost.
- It comes with a one-year limited warranty on the hardware.
- 24/7 round the clock web support.
What can be found in the box of the HP Officejet pro?
As you unbox the 7740 you will find the following in the box:
- The HP Officejet Pro 7740 wide format all in one printer, scanner, copier, and Fax device.
- HP 952 setup black Officejet Ink Cartridge- it can print up to 1000 pages
- HP 952 setup CMY Officejet Ink Cartridge- it can print up to 625 pages.
- Power chord that connects to the printer to the power supply.
- Phone Chord to connect it to the Fax line.
- Set up CD- ROM to help you on the installation of the printer driver
- Setup Poster.
- Getting started Guide that can help you through the installation process (123.hp.com/setup)