HP Officejet Pro 8000 Wireless Printer Driver Windows 7
The HP OfficeJet Pro 8000 wireless printer driver windows 7 installation is performed in many ways. The steps vary for Windows and Mac users. A secured internet connection is essential for successful Installation.
For Windows users
- Windows users can collect the wireless network username and the password first.
- Network password is always WEP or WPA and the network username is SSID.
- Disconnect the USB cable and turn on your Printer.
- Go to the website HP customer support software and downloads and search for the compatible HP OfficeJet Pro 8000 wireless printer driver Windows 7
- It is equally important to download the latest version of the software’s and drivers
- Find the download button located next to the featured driver. Click the button and follow the onscreen prompts
- The download is automatically completed
- Always check the network connection and make sure that it is active
For Mac users
- Gather the Network name, Password for installing the driver
- Ensure that your HP OfficeJet Pro 8000 wireless printer (123.hp.com/setup) is turned on.
- Check and verify that the printer, Router, and computer is connected to the same network
- Go to the Apple Menu and then click on the System Preferences
- Click on the Print, scan and Fax option based on the operating system
- Choose the name of your Printer from the Printer list that appears.
- If you find any issues to identify your Printer, make sure that the Ethernet cables are connected properly
- Make sure that the wireless network names and the Password you are using is correct
- Install the software when prompted. Press the download and Installs button to download the Driver.
- Refer the links Printer and scanner software for Mac OS to download and install the software
If you find any issues to download and install the HP OfficeJet Pro 8000 wireless printer driver Windows 7, assistance and support are provided by the network support team at 123-hp-com-ojpro.com or +1-855-718-4110.