HP Officejet Pro 8100 AirPrint
The HP Officejet Pro 8100 AirPrint feature is inbuilt in most of the latest models of HP printers. Get access to Airprint if you have an apple device with the version v4.2, a wireless HP Printer that supports Air Print, a secured wireless network connection that supports applications like Air Print
Install the app:
- The initial step is to open the Airprint application. If you are not having the app installed, go to app store from your smartphone or Laptop and download the respective Air Print application
- Start opening the application, which has the documents to be printed. You can click on the action tab to open the action menu
- Start pressing the Print and the printer option menu displayed and then the HP office Jet PRO 8100 Printer. You can also change the Air Print settings if any adjustments are required
- If you have chosen the required settings, proceed with the Printing process by clicking on the Print button
For Apple users
- Apple users can go to the channel store and start downloading the Air Print app as the first step to initiate the HP Officejet Pro 8100 AirPrint
- Action icon is available; Press the action Icon and the Printer options menu will be displayed on the screen.
- Select the Printer Icon and the available models of Printer will be displayed on the screen. Choose the respective Printer name from the List that appears.
- HP AirPrint Printer will be displayed in the drop-down menu
- Align your paper and then choose the settings accordingly (123.hp.com/setup)
- Go to the Printer Options menu > Touch the option Paper.> Start altering the size of the Paper.
- If you require two-sided Printing options, go to the Option, double-sided Printing, and then click on the Option to activate the settings
- Most often users face issues and errors printing their documents using HP Officejet, pro 8100-Air Print feature. If you come across any Printing errors, start restarting your Printer and the mobile device, Check the wired or wireless network connection settings and make sure that it is active
- Try performing a hard reset of your device and most of the errors will be resolved
- Printing your documents using HP Officejet, pro 8100-AirPrint feature is completed