How To Complete HP Officejet Pro 8100 Wireless Setup
HP Officejet Pro 8100 Wireless Setup is quite easy if you follow some of the simple and easy guidelines below. The set up includes Connecting the Printer to an active Internet connection, installing the respective Software and the Drivers, etc.
INSTALLING THE REQUIRED SOFTWARE’S AND THE DRIVERS
- Visit our official HP website, start entering the name of the Printer Driver and you will be provided with the list of available software’s and the drivers
- While you set up your Printer for a wireless Connection, choose the connection option as wireless
- Ensure that the network connection you are using is active
FOR USERS WITH WINDOWS COMPUTER
- If your computer is installed with the Windows operating system, here is how you can connect the printer using the HP Officejet Pro 8100 Wireless Setup
- Start gathering the requirements like the Network username and the Password. Network name for a wireless setup is always known as SSID and the network passwords can be either WEP key or WPA security passphrase
- Ensure that your Printer is turned on and the computer is connected to the active Internet Connection. Also, make a note that HP always recommend using the Broadband Internet access or the DSL
- While you proceed with the wireless set up, place your Printer and computer close to each other.
- Connecting the USB cable is not always necessary for a wireless set up.
- Connect the USB cable only when prompted by the installer.
- Computer, Printer, and the Router must be connected to the same Internet connection.
USERS WITH MAC OPERATING SYSTEM
- If you are a MAC user, here is how you can complete the HP Officejet Pro 8100 Wireless Setup
- The initial step is to turn on your Printer and connect your Printer to the Computer. At the same time, ensure that the Internet Connection is active
- Visit the HP customer support website and start downloading the compatible software and the drivers (123.hp.com/setup).
- You can select a method to identify the Printer model when prompted
- A Download button will be visible next to your Featured Driver. Press the button and your download process will automatically start. Visit the Download folder and locate the download file
- Follow the onscreen prompts carefully.
- Check the respective wireless connection and make sure that your Printer is active
- HP Officejet Pro 8100 Wireless Setup is now completed