HP Officejet Pro 8500 Premier Drivers For MAC
Based on your OS model the HP Officejet pro 8500 premier drivers can be downloaded. Install the best available HP printer driver software on your MAC using the apple software update. Make sure you connect the printer between the computer and the printer using a USB or your local Wi-Fi network and your printer is ON.
How to install HP Officejet pro 8500 premier drivers in MAC OS or OS * 10.7 and later
If you want to install an HP Officejet pro 8500 premier drivers through Apple software update make sure you create a new print queue on MAC.
- Click on the Apple menu and then select System Preferences.
- Based on your OS version, select the Print and Fax, Print and Scan or Printers and scanners from the System Preferences window.
- Search for your printer name using the printer model and select the printer from the printers (123.hp.com/setup) do the following after you locate your printer or in case you cannot locate your printer.
- To make sure the communication is happening between your printer and the system, remove and re-add the printer. This will make sure that the correct printer driver is being used. Against the name of your printer select the ‘-‘ minus sign to delete the printer. After the printer is removed, click on the ‘+’ and select Add printer or scanner, select the name of your printer.
- Connect the printer and the MAC with a USB cable or make sure there are connected to the same wireless network. You can visit frequently asked questions to resolve any connectivity issues. Now add your printer again and keep proceeding to the next step.
- Select the Print Using or Use menu and click on the name of your printer.
- Click on the Add to add your printer to the list of printers.
- Click on Download and Install to complete the installation process.
- Close the System Preferences window and try to print or scan after installing the HP Officejet pro 8500 premier drivers.
Frequently Asked Questions:
What if my printer is not found or listed during the installation?
- First, connect your HP printer and your MAC system using a USB chord or make sure you have connected both the HP printer and the MAC system to the same wireless network.
- Check the status of your printer by doing the following
- On your printer open the wireless network or settings and turn on your wireless network. Check for the wireless network name and check if your MAC system is connected to the same network.
- You can also connect the printer to the router using the Ethernet cord. Make sure you connect the printer to the available port on the router and the green light on the router should be steady and the orange light on the printer keeps blinking.
- Make sure you connect the Ethernet chord properly.
- Try changing the chord or try a different port if the connection continues to fail.
This blog would have helped you with the HP Officejet pro 8500 premier drivers installation. For further queries visit our website 123-hp-com-ojpro.com or call at +1-820-300-0230 to our technical engineers who can guide you through the installation process.