HP Officejet Pro 8500 – Wireless Setup
HP Officejet Pro 8500 wireless printers comprise of the best features like Automatic duplexer, 250 sheet Paper Input tray, well-suited web Interface, 802.11 b/g wireless connectivity options and a few more. The Printer can be set up easily following the wireless set up guide is given below.
- Electronic user guides available with the HP Officejet Pro 8500 wireless printer (123.hp.com/setup) can also be referred before you begin the wireless set up.
- Always ensure that you have installed the correct version of the software for your HP Officejet Pro 8500 wireless printer.
- Visit HP solution center for windows and Help viewer for Mac OS and the latest software’s that are available will be displayed
REQUIREMENTS FOR HP OFFICEJET PRO 8500 WIRELESS PRINTER SET UP
The following requirements are essential for your HP 8500 wireless printer.
- You must have a CD with the compatible software, Wireless Router to provide an active wireless network connection.
- Apple airport station, Linksys Wireless Router, the Latest wireless routers available can provide you High-speed Internet connection.
- The computer which you use must be wirelessly enabled. Always check that the required settings are available.
- A secured wireless connection is always preferred by HP. The wireless network name is called SSID and the wireless network Passwords can be either WEP or WPA. Enter the password properly since they are always case sensitive.
- WPA is nothing but the wireless protected access and WEP, the wireless Equivalent Privacy Passphrase will be located at the back side of your Router
- Try gathering the Network Information to proceed successfully with the Wireless set up. HP introduces the best web-based tool called Wireless Network assistant which helps you to gather information on your wireless network connection, the required settings
- You can also check the documentation of your wireless router, user guide or manuals to proceed with the HP Officejet Pro 8500 wireless printer setup.
TO CONNECT YOUR HP OFFICEJET PRO 8500 PRINTER TO A WIRELESS NETWORK
- GO TO THE PRINTER CONTROL PANEL > TOUCH SET UP > SELECT THE NETWORK > WIRELESS SET UP WIZARD > FOLLOW THE ONSCREEN INSTRUCTIONS TO COMPLETE THE SETUP
- To verify that you have set up the wireless network connection correctly, start printing a Wireless Network Test Report > Verify that you have established a good connection
Try following the above guidelines for HP Officejet Pro 8500 wireless printer setup. If you find the above guidelines difficult, start dialing our toll-free number at +1-855-718-4110 and we have the best network support team to assist you. To know more information visit us at 123-hp-com-ojpro.com