Troubleshooting HP OfficeJet Pro 8600 lines when scanning
Are you facing some vertical lines or color bands as a result of poor resolution? We have an informative article on the HPOfficeJet pro 8600 lines when scanning, which will let you completely clear up your scanning issues.
There are few requirements which have to be completed before you even begin trying to set the scanner alright. This is how you solve HP OfficeJet Pro 8600 lines when scanning!
- Check if the scanning issue is not a result of printer issues.
- When HP printer is getting connected, try to get the phone devices from the phone jack.
- In case, the connections are not securely done, there might be scanning lines appearing on the documents.
- Once the connections are set, you need to ascertain if the quality issues are a result of the computer printing.
- It is better to keep the scanner very clean, to avoid all the debris, and dust on the document feeder.
- Clean these machine parts by using a very soft and a lint-free cloth which is sprayed with a glass cleaner lotion.
- For returning back to the main panel, use the home icon.
Once the settings are done, choose a sample test to understand the efficiency of the scanner
- Get the scanner option done, and then touch the setup.
- Navigate to the Touch tools, and then use the Test scan.
- Check on the status of the report.
- The report usually indicates the test result. If the indication has been that the printer has passed the test, but you still experience some issues, you can check on the scan settings to ensure that they have been configured right. If you get a blank or incorrect scanned message in spite of the positive test result, proceed to check on the settings again.
- If the test result comes out negatively, you may need to work on the configuration settings again.
It is also important to Set or reset the printer if you face printing related issues:
- Please restart the printer and make sure that the printer is in a ready to go!
- Search for the devices and printers that are recognizable by the computer in the control panel.
- There can be a few differences in the icon displayed.
- If the color is grey, along with the green check mark, then click next!
- If the grey icon is without the green check mark, please set it as default and then click next.
- Right click on the printer’s icon and wait for the queue to be displayed.
- Right click each queued item and check if it is paused.
- If yes, then resume it, one by one!
Stay tuned for more informative articles on HP OfficeJet Pro 8600 lines when scanning! If you still require guidance, reach out to us at +1-820-300-0230 or visit us at https://www.123-hp-com-ojpro.com