Read why the HP OfficeJet pro 8630 won’t print alignment page
You know that your HP OfficeJet pro 8630 is out of alignment when you see the “alignment failed” message. Printer alignment pages should be correctly placed, to have accurate printing. When there is failure to line the ink properly on the printed page, you can see the above prompt.
Stay tuned for more updates, on enhancing your HP printing experiences. To rectify the above error:
- Try aligning your HP OfficeJet pro 8630 ink cartridges (123.hp.com/setup), by resetting the printer.
- You can also align, by using a different type of paper.
- When you have inserted new cartridges, it is a mandatory check to print some alignment pages.
- This issue also occurs, when you have not yet tested the sample alignment page.
- This alignment page checks the accuracy of the alignment settings. If your HP OfficeJet pro 8630 wont print alignment pages as expected, check on the front access door.
- If this door is not closed properly, it might cause this issue.
- After checking on the access door, see if the alignment page prints automatically.
- If successfully prints, you can complete this process. In case, it doesn’t print, check for these troubleshooting mechanisms listed below.
How to set the HP OfficeJet pro 8630 to print alignment pages?
- Check the printer carriage for any obstructions.
- The obstructions can be the likes of packing materials, improper placement of cartridges etc.
- Once you push back the carriage, ensure the printer device is silent and idle, before you continue.
- Removing and then reinstalling the cartridges to ensure they work properly again, might help to a considerable extent.
- Don’t touch any part of nozzle, as this may lead to printer damage.
- Tri-color cartridges will have to be slide it into the left slot. If you are using a black or photo cartridge, it will have to be slide it into the right slot.
- If the alignment page still does not print, try resetting the printer. A printer reset usually solves this issue.
- Disconnect the cord from the printer device, without switching off the printer device. Give a minimum waiting period of 30 seconds.
- Post this stage, try reconnecting the power cord.
Reach out to our team of well-experienced professionals who have great expertise with HP range of printers. You can be well assured of excellent troubleshooting and guidance served to you for any clarifications through our toll-free lines at +1-855-718-4110 or visit us at 123-hp-com-ojpro.com