HP Officejet Pro 8710 Wireless Setup
Here is the stepwise guidelines for HP Officejet Pro 8710 Wireless Setup on your Mac Computer.
- On a wireless (Wi-Fi) network connect the printer to the wireless network to set up an HP printer.
- Then from the HP website, you must download and install the printer software and driver.
- Select Wireless as the type of connection whenever you are prompted for a choice during the installation
Assemble the following before you install as an initial step:
- Get the following things before setting up the printer on the wireless network
- You will need a network password with its name
- You also have to turn on all the devices (computer, router and printer)
- Be ready with the SSID, password and the computer connected to the wireless network
- HP always recommends a broadband internet access – you can use DSL / cable for your software downloads
- With it you can also get relevant updates for your printer and even use Web Services
- Turn on all devices and connect everything to the same network (router, computer, printer)
Note: Place the printer close to the computer and within range of the router and then turn it on for the setup procedure. After that any USB or Ethernet cable should be disconnected.
Wireless network connection HP Officejet Pro 8710 setup
- Using the Wireless Setup Wizard you can connect the printer to your network
- The HP installer will easily locate the find the printer during the installation process
- Go to the home screen on the printer control panel
- Scroll down and open the Dashboard
- Touch the Wireless icon and then the Setup icon
- You have to open the Wireless Settings
- Then touch the Wireless Setup Wizard
- Select the name of your network in the displayed list of available networks
- Touch OK
- If the list does not have the network name you want to be listed:
- Enter New Network Name (you may have to follow the on-screen instructions to enter your network name)
- Type the WEP or WPA key or network password at the prompt
- Touch Done
- A summary screen is displayed
- Touch OK – this will take you back to the home screen.