HP OfficeJet Pro 8725 Driver Problems
One of the most common HP OfficeJet pro 8725 driver problems occurs when the printer is not found during network driver setup. You can troubleshoot it with the help of this blog.
If your printer was not detected after selecting your connection type you might get one of the following errors.
- Printer not found Or
- Unable to find a printer.
Step 1: Restart your devices:
- Remove the power cord from the router.
- Switch off your printer if it is on and idle.
- Close all the open windows on your system and shut down it.
- Reconnect the power cord to the router and turn it on.
- Wait until the internet light displays a normal connection status.
- Switch on your printer and your computer and keep it in a ready state.
- Install your HP OfficeJet pro 8725 driver software again.
Step 2: Check the connection:
- Wireless connection:
- Switch on your printer.
- Open the wireless network or settings and switch on the wireless signal.
- Wired connection:
- Connect the Ethernet cable between the printer and the router.
- Check for the light on the printer to know the connection status.
- Make sure you have connected to a host network.
- Place the mouse on your network notification area to know the connection status and the network name.
- If you have connected to your neighbor’s network, connect to your home network.
- Place your printer and router in close range and check if there are any obstacles in between.
- Check if your internet connection is working
- Turn off the airplane mode if it is on.
- Install your HP OfficeJet pro 8725 driver software again (123.hp.com/setup).
- Follow the steps given below if you still get the error message.
Step 3: HP Print and Scan doctor:
- If you have HP OfficeJet pro 8725 driver problems.
- Then install the HP print and scan doctor to your system.
- Open the print and scan doctor. Check for your printer name on the list.
- Check if your printer is switched on, if your printer is not listed,
- Choose your printer model.
- The application will detect the connection problem. Follow all the instructions that come on screen to resolve the issue.
- Follow the steps given below if you still get the HP OfficeJet pro 8725 driver problems message.
Step 4: Disable the firewall:
- Troubleshoot the firewall with the help of the HP print and scan doctor.
- From the network tab select Troubleshoot firewall.
- Choose your firewall name and click Disable.
- Install your driver software again.