HP Officejet Pro Printhead
Original HP Officejet pro printhead produces good quality printing results. When users face issues with the Officejet Pro’s printhead, replacing them would be an ideal solution. Always choose genuine accessories of printhead models HP 950,951that are widely preferred due to their high levels of compatibility.
HOW TO ORDER a new printhead
- If your HP printer is under warranty, the print heads will be replaced for free, without any service charges
- You can also visit our website, click on the respective Link and complete a few steps
- Once done, you will be redirected to a Buy HP
- Click on the link HP parts store; enter the part number of your Printhead.
- Onscreen instructions are available and you can follow for ordering your HP OFFICEJET PRO PRINT HEAD that is compatible to use with your HP Office Jet Pro Printer (123.hp.com/setup)
HOW TO REPLACE THE HP OFFICEJET PRO PRINTHEAD
- A missing or Failed Printhead error message will be received on your screen if there are any issues associated with the existing Printhead. You can follow the below guidelines for replacing the Printhead and the error will be resolved automatically
- The initial step is to open the Cartridge access door and start pressing the tab which is located on the Front side of the cartridges.
- Remove all the cartridges that are inserted
- The next step is to lift the grey latch which is located on the Printhead assembly.
- You can now start removing the old Printhead from its slot
- Before you insert the new Print head, clean all the electrical contacts of the Printhead and the cartridges to overcome the errors in future
- For inserting the new Print head, you can hold the Printhead upright with the color-coded icons facing in the upward direction
- Check that the Purple and the green blocks on the Printhead are inserted properly
- The failed parts of HP printers can be returned back to HP Manufacturers
Hope that the above guidelines can help you to know more about HP OFFICEJET PRO PRINTHEAD AND ITS FEATURES.