HP Officejet Pro Setup and Download for 251dw and 276dw Printers
The 251 DW and 276 DW, all in one multifunctional printer, that comes with the top and the best features like the availability of a memory card, USB slots, High-yield cartridges, Automatic document feeder, and settings for wireless and Ethernet connections. Complete the HP Officejet pro setup and download process and start printing your documents with the HP Officejet Pro printers. Here are some of the quick and the easy guidelines you can follow for HP Officejet pro setup and download.
Start gathering the essential requirements such as the Network name, Security password options like WPA or WEP.The network name is always known as SSID.A wired or wireless network connection becomes another essential requirement for completing the setup successfully.
Before you start downloading the required software’s and drivers, always ensure that your printer and the computer are connected to the same wireless network.
Here is how you can connect your HP Officejet Pro printer to the wireless network (123.hp.com/setup)
- The initial step is to go to the control panel of your Printer, click on the right arrow and a navigation screen will be displayed
- Click on the setup ICON > network > wireless setup wizard > continue
- A list of wireless networks will be available from which you can choose your wireless network name
- Press on the Enter new network name option, if the network name is not visible on the list that appears
- Enter the WEP/WPA password when prompted
START INSTALLING THE DRIVERS TO COMPLETE THE WIRELESS SETUP
- Turn on your printer first. Disconnect the USB cable if you prefer a wireless setup. HP customer support –software’s and driver download link is where you can find the latest software’s and the drivers
- Go to HP customer support –HP Officejet Pro setup and download> Select a method to identify the printer model > follow the onscreen instructions > Press the download button next to the featured drivers
- If you find any issues with the existing network connection, restart your printer; try connecting the printer to the network manually.
- Wireless setup is completed once the software installation is performed
You can now follow the above guidelines for HP Officejet Pro setup and download. To know more, dial our toll-free number +1-855-718-4110 or visit 123-hp-com-ojpro.com and we have the best network support team to assist you.