Install HP OfficeJet Pro 8600 Printer
HP officeJet pro is one among the affordable printer available in the market today. The printer provides you better speed and has eprint, Air Print and the direct print options using which you can print your documents from anywhere. Here are some of the easy guidelines you can follow to install HP OfficeJet Pro 8600 (123.hp.com/setup) printer.
- You can prepare your printer for the connection first. Try gathering the following items like the Network name, Network password, an active internet connection. Use of a broad band internet connection is always preferred.
- If you prefer wireless connection try disconnecting all the USB cables
Wireless set up wizard
Wireless set up wizard is the one using which you can connect your printer to the wireless network. Search the printers control panel and you can find the wireless icon. Wireless menu icon is available using which you can choose the wireless network.
Connect the wireless network by strictly following the guidelines.
Install HP OfficeJet Pro 8600 printer drivers
- The wireless set up connection will be completed after you install the required software’s or the drivers.
- Before you choose the required software for the downloads, run a scan to ensure that there are no corrupted files.
- Switch on your printer and disconnect the USB cable, if it is already connected. HP customer support can provide you the required software’s and drivers. Follow the onscreen instructions and then identify the printer model.
- Click on the download option and your software’s will be automatically downloaded. Choose the latest version of your software’s for a successful printer set up.
- Your printer name will be now displayed and you can choose the printer from the list. Now return to the HP installer and then complete the installation process.
- The network name SSID and the network password WPA or WEP is essential for a setting up your printer successfully.
- Software installation can also be done using a CD which is provided along with the printer package
- Once your printer is set up, you can start printing your documents and experience a high-quality printing with HP OfficeJet Pro 8600
To know more about the HP OfficeJet Pro 8600 installations, you can call us on our toll-free number +1-820-300-0230 or https://www.123-hp-com-ojpro.com and our network support team is here to provide you more information.