TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Terms and conditions provide information related to the use of 123-hp-com-ojpro.com and the products like the latest printer models supplied by HP. Instructions related to the usage of the products, other guidelines are clearly explained
It is required to accept the terms and conditions provided to proceed with the usage of the products. Licence agreements are listed under the website 123-hp-com-ojpro.com
All the plan orders are also governed by the terms and conditions.
The term you means the person who is associated with or works with the website.
- Software is nothing but the term used to represent the computer programme which is owned either by the website or the third party. These softwares can be downloaded by either using the software cd which is provided or by visiting the respective official HP website
- The website is not responsible for the usage of the software that can cause threat or harm to your system
Users are provided with the required services once they have completed the payment options that are listed under the website
MONEY BACK SERVICE
Money back service is available and are valid for the next thirty days after the purchase
SERVICES ASSOCIATED WITH THE WEBSITE 123-HP-COM-OJPRO.COM
Trained technicians are available to resolve all the queries as well as to provide solutions to the technical issues associated with the device. Users can dial the contact information provided on the website.
DOCUMENTS UNDER MATERIAL SECTION
White papers, press releases, data sheets, documents with the product information, user manuals, information related to the website, design information about the product, documents with information on the suppliers as well as the manufacturers comes under the materials section
Materials and softwares are available to download as per the user requirements.
SUBMISSION OF PLAN ORDERS AND SERVICE PLANS -123-HP-COM-OJPRO.COM
- To submit the plan orders and the service plans, users can dial the toll-free number or the contact information provided. As soon as the user submits the plan order an email confirmation will be received.
- Plan orders which are not accepted or approved will not be considered. Service plan will be active once the plan order has been submitted by the users. An authorization or approval is required to proceed with the service plan / plan orders
- Queries of the users are resolved either by chat or calls. Online documents can also be referred for further information
The below activities are excluded by the website. The website will not take responsibility to any activities which are listed below
UNAUTHORIZED USAGE OF THE WEBSITE INFORMATION
- Uploading documents which can affect the functionality of the website, the files which can damage your system
- Performing activities which are not approved or listed under the terms and conditions
- Usage of products which are not authorized
- Non compliance to the support and guidelines provided by the skilled technicians
- Product usage against the setup guidelines provided
- Performing activities or services which are not listed under the plan order
- Usage of product accessories which are totally not compatible
- Website is not responsible for the issues that are caused due to the usage of unauthorized products or the components
- Non compliance with the required information and the files that are uploaded on the website 123-hp-com-ojpro.com
- Services which are provided beyond the period and limitations mentioned in the plan order
- Issues such as accident, abuse or the misuse
- Usage which is not in compliance with the product information provided
LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
The website 123-hp-com-ojpro.com is not responsible for the amount paid by the customers which are not specified in the website
TERMINATION OF SERVICES.
- The website has the licence to terminate any service which is not authorized or required
- Also, the users can deactivate any services which are not required
- The website can also determine the users who abuse the service and permanently discard them
- In case if the website finds any invalid service, steps are taken to permanently discard it
- Court order will be received by the website to terminate any services which are not appropriate
- Coordinate with the technical support team and follow the guidelines and the instructions which are provided effectively
- To use the third party softwares
- Users are not advised to use the third party software without any proper approval or licence. The website does not provide any warranty confirmation to the third party products and the softwares.
- The website can remove the information which is unauthorized or completely irrelevant
- Support or troubleshooting guidelines for the third party software and the products can be obtained from external service provided and are not provided by the website -123-hp-com-ojpro.com
The website 123-hp-com-ojpro.com has the right to amend the terms and conditions whenever required.
Agree to the terms and conditions before you start using the third party software. More assistance can be obtained by dialing the toll-free number provided on the website -123-hp-com-ojpro.com
- Users are not permitted to use the software or the services which are strictly prohibited
- The website has the rights to prevent the activities such as copy, display, transmit or manufacture the software, the products
- It is the responsibility of all the users to coordinate and cooperate with the website engineers
- All the users must have the knowledge of the hardware and the softwares involved
- The website will not be responsible for the loss of data or the corrupted softwares
- Users are suggested to maintain a security password and the username for their accounts and the unauthorized usage of softwares can be prevented.
- You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the username and the password
YOU CAN ALSO USE THE EMAIL ADDRESS PROVIDED ON THE WEBSITE -123-HP-COM-OJPRO.COM