HP Officejet Pro 8600 Connected but not Printing Black
There are eight possible solutions to your HP Officejet Pro 8600 connected but not printing black. First, try to identify which solution most suits your issue and take up that remedial action.
We have briefly described each solution for our users’ ease. For issues that don’t find displayed on your website, you will find a solution with our team of experts who are just a call away. Contact them on our toll-free number round the clock.
Use original Cartridges
Though the original cartridges are way costlier than their duplicate counterparts, it is wiser to make use of genuine HP cartridges to avoid such problems.
- Your printer has the capability of calibrating itself
- If this does not solve the issue, then try our other solutions.
- The paper that you use for your printer should be of the finest quality with the ColorLok technology.
- Also, make sure that the paper is never crumpled is always of the right size.
- When using photo sheets, ensure that the printing side is placed correctly.
- The settings on your printer and the paper that you insert for printing must match. If that does not happen then you may find difficulty in printing black.
- Another important setting that needs to be checked is the Print in Grayscale
- Open the printer properties from the application from which you are printing
- Check the paper quality and the paper size
- Under the Advanced options select Document options and set the Print in Grayscale setting to Off
Replace the cartridge
- The HP Officejet Pro 8600 connected but not printing black issue can also be caused by a near empty to an empty black cartridge.
- In such cases, all you have to do is replace your cartridge that is empty.
Note: To know how to replace cartridges, kindly read our blog for replacing cartridges.
Do a test print
There is something called the Print Quality Diagnostic report using which you will be able to identify the issues with your printer or the cartridges (123.hp.com/setup).
In the Print Quality Diagnostic report, if you find that any cartridge is defective in spite of being full, you will have to replace them too. If the damage was not from your side, then you may end up replacing it with a new one with the manufacturer, free of cost.
If all else fails, and if the HP Officejet Pro 8600 connected but not printing issue still persists, then you are left with no option but to service your printer to resolve it. If none of the above solutions have yielded any fruit, then you must get the help of our expert team at +1-855-718-4110 to get your printer printing perfectly once again. For more information about HP Officejet Pro 8600, you can also visit us at 123-hp-com-ojpro.com